We reviewed our progress and set a clear direction for KCUMB as a part of our annual Thanksgiving luncheon and Town Hall meeting. In particular, we identified ways in which all of our team will play important roles in planning new objectives and initiatives to continue our mission of "improving the well-being of the communities we serve."
In addition, I shared with the campus the vision for KCUMB and our University team, which centers on these three priorities:
- To become the most student-focused medical university in the nation.
- To build the best university team of faculty, staff and administrators.
- To create the greatest workplace in the region.
- Develop clear expectations for each goal
- Identify specific initiatives to support those goals
- Recommend metrics to demonstrate success